Creative Shooting Space / Photo Shoot Studio in Hawthorne
This listing books 1,200 ft² of amazing film studio, video studio, photo studio production space (expandable up to 2500 ft of cool creative type office space for an additional cost. Besides the white cyc we have some interesting backdrops and spaces to shoot in around the facility. The studio has some natural light and can be fully blacked out.
We are also a complete rental house with tons of lighting and camera gear available for rent.
- Studio Manager on site at all time
- Parking Spaces up to 8 spots in the front available as well as easy free street parking
- Cyclorama - 2 Restrooms All Gender
- Make Up Room
- 200 amps (dedicated power)
- High Speed Internet
- Cyc wall is Pre-lit with LED soft lights ￼
The studio includes an 800 ft² White CYC (Cyclorama/Infinity) wall, PRE-LIT (lights included), 28 feet wide and 22 feet deep, flat mattw, which can be converted into a green-screen with a green-screen cloth that we have (10 feet tall by 20 feet wide). Our space is perfect for your next video/film/commercial project or photography shoot.
Free parking (up to 8 cars right in front, free street parking all around, 8’ x 9’ garage doors for load-in and load-out, makeup station, bathrooms, couches, tables and chairs. We are able to accommodate large and small productions.
IDEAL USE: Music Video Shoots, Photo Shoots, Commercial Shoots, Interviews, Film Shoots, Dance Shoots, Cars & Trucks, Production Events
SPACE FEATURES Super Cold Air Conditioning 2,500 ft studio space
*Fast Internet and the ability to broadcast Live from the space!
SOUND A lot of commercials with sound, interviews and films are shot here. The space is NOT 100% soundproof, meaning that an occasional sound from outside may make it through, but those sounds tend to be for about a second or two and are few and far-between.
POWER DETAILS We have 20amp outlets on ceiling and walls, for a total of 180amps of easily accessible power.
ADDITIONAL RENTALS We also have a connected cool creative work space that can also be rented (great for shooting office scenes) if
ADDITIONAL SERVICES If you need any additional production team members, such as a camera person, lighting specialists, grip, editor, hair, makeup, styling, assisting, photography, and digital retouching services, we have people we've worked with in the past that we can reach out to for you at their respective (but highly competitive) prices.
CONVENIENCE Located in Hawthorne we are less than 1 mile from SpaceX and Tesla Design Center, 7 miles from LAX and extremely convenient for Southbay productions while still only 8 miles from DTLA and 10 from Hollywood.
General Rules No charge for simple footsteps on white cyc if they can be cleaned off. Minimum $40 cleaning/repaint charge for scuffs, marks, stains, etc.
NO glitter, powder, oils, smoke effects, body painting, hair cutting or other messy items without prior permission. Minimum $40 cleaning/damages fee for use of the above without permission. Hide
Our business hours are 8am - 6pm, if you need to shoot after hours, our location manager is available for $30/hr
All ages are allowed in the space
Nudity is allowed
Free street parking and driveway parking
Driveway available for loading/unloading
Production Equipment Rental
Discounted Backdrop Rentals
Video Equipment - additional charge
Grip & lighting - additional charge
Hourly rate: $150/hr (min 2 hrs) Up to 20 Cast & Crew
Cleaning fee: $100
Cleaning fee: $300 (If we are required to schedule a special cleaning / spills / stains, etc.)
On-Site Manager is included from 10am-6pm after that $40/hr
- Insurance required? Yes
- Deposit required? Yes
- Drones allowed? Yes
- Trailers allowed? No
- Pets allowed? Yes
- Child-talent allowed? Yes
- Generator allowed? Yes
- Furniture/wall art movement allowed? Yes
- Wifi speed? Great
- Mobile/cellular network reception? Great
- Noise restrictions? Not during day.
- Fireplace/fire pit usage? No
- Ground floor? Yes - What is noise in the surrounding area like? Semi quiet
- How many outlets are available? Where are they? Many
- How many bathrooms do you have? 2
- Is there dedicated space available for hair & makeup? Yes
- What is the natural light like (exposure, # of windows)? Good
- Are all areas of the space accessible for production purposes (including the exterior)? Yes
- What are the power capabilities like in the space? 200 amps
- Will there be an on-site manager present during the booking? Yes
- What are the parking and load-in / load-out options on site? Yes
Mon Tues Wed Thurs Fri 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
(On-Site Manager is included from 10am-6pm Mon-Fri after that $40/hr)
Weekend & Holiday hours can be flexible please contact us.