$195/Day or Weekend | $585/Week
Please check out all our gear for a complete package.
We will give competitive rates and free delivery within 10miles for order over $1,000.
Weekends, holidays and off hours might be available please contact us.
The Atlas Lens Company Orion 100mm T2.0 Anamorphic is a premium PL-mount lens that provides a cinematic, 2x-squeeze image with fantastic bokeh, remarkable flare; all while minimizing breathing. Key features include:
For Super35 sensors providing up to 31mm coverage
2x anamorphic squeeze & fast T2.0 aperture
J.J. Abrams-esque lens flare with minimal breathing
PL mount. This lens is the PL-mount version.
The Anamorphic Look. The Orion Anamorphic lenses provide a clean, oval shaped bokeh you might expect out of more expensive anamorphics. The Orions produce a unique but well-controlled anamorphic lens flare. If you want dat J.J. Abrams look tho, this lens will give it to you. Shining a light toward the lens in the frame will produce a wonderful blue-hued flare that goes almost edge to edge depending on light strength.
All the Orion Anamorphic lenses have the same front lens diameters, focus, and iris ring positions. This allows for super-fast lens changes just by swinging your matte box and dropping your follow focus without moving their positions. Markings in feet appear on both sides making it easy for ACs and focus-pullers to do their jobs. The entire Orion series boasts the same industry-prevalent 0.8 pitch gears and 114mm front diameters.
Compatibility. A 31mm image circle means the Orions can cover 4:3 ANA 23.76 × 17.89mm in Arri Alexa-land. Over on the RED side, this lens can cover Helium 8K 6:5 ANA, Gemini 5K 6:5 ANA, and Monstro 7K+ 6:5 ANA.
- Atlas Orion 100mm T2 2x
- Front cap
- Lens mount
- Replacement Value: $10,000
Atlas Orion 100mm T2 Anamorphic Lens PL
Your card will be charged when the owner accepts your request. Cancel within 2 hours of acceptance and you will receive a full refund. Cancel within 48 hours of the rental start date and you will receive a 50% refund. Cancel within 24 hours of the rental start date and the rental may be non-refundable. Cancellation fees are imposed at owner's discretion.
- Rental Pickup is between 1-6pm on the start day
- ALL RENTALS ARE DUE BACK BY 12PM UNLESS A PRIOR AGREED UPON ARRANGEMENT HAS BEEN MADE
- IF RENTALS ARE NOT RETURNED ON TIME, A 1/2 DAY LATE FEE WILL BE APPLIED TO YOUR FINAL BILL
- IF LATE RETURNS DON'T COME BACK UNTIL AFTER 6PM, YOU WILL BE CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL DAY
- Please communicate if you need extra time for returns and/or pickups. We are completely reasonable and are more than willing to accommodate your busy schedule.
- WE require DAMAGE + THEFT for all Sharegrid rentals under $20,000. If it's over $20,000 value, you will have to use the Sharegrid short term insurance or have your own policy.